To see the classes schedule for all upcoming classes at The Arena, please see below
The Dance Studio at The Arena has a great open space with mirrors and a great sound system to create the perfect atmosphere for learning to dance, working on fitness or just having fun with friends.
3 x bose panaray
1 x bose 1600series VI amplifier
Numark twin CD player
Tascam md 350 mini disc player
Mini jack lead
Full florescent lighting
Led disco lighting and small scatter laser
3 x rigging points for aerial apparatus
The Pleasure Beach Arena is proud to boast an excellent dance studio facility available for private hire. Also located at the Pleasure Beach Arena you will find a Café & Bar area which has everything you need to relax from freshly served Starbucks coffee to a cold glass of beer or champagne. You can also enjoy burgers served with fries, as well as cold drinks and snacks. Free Wifi is also available throughout the venue.
The studio is available to hire for the following:
Rehearsals, Castings, Auditions, Workshops and Photoshoots. Prices are based on an hourly basis, please get in touch for more information.
The Arena Dance Studio is also available to hire at a daily rate. Please call the Arena on 01253 341707 for more information
Rehearsal space: 12.9 x 9.4 meters
Roof height: 6.5 meters
Grey coda dance floor
Ballet rails left and right
Full fronted mirror
The Arena studio also has a viewing gallery for spectators to watch the rehearsals and auditions. With both ladies and gents toilets in the studio as well.
- Private Ballet Classes – Saturday (£20 Per Lesson)
- Private lessons are a great way to refine your dance skills whether for overall improvement, upcoming competitions and exams or to catch up on your ballet technique. Just tell us your goal. We will carefully tailor bespoke sessions to meet the specific needs of the student and so help each individual quickly to achieve the best result.
- Silver Swans Ballet – Wednesday – 10:00-11:00 (£8 Per Lesson)
- Silver Swans classes have been specifically designed for older learners, whatever your age. If you are looking for a new way to keep fit and active, our ballet classes will put a spring in your step.
Salim’s Acrobatics Class – Sunday – 10:00-11:00 – £8 Per Lesson
- Strength, balance, coordination, and of course technique are the focus of this exciting class. From conditioning exercises to jumps and fundamental acrobatic techniques, all will be explored, tailored for the student’s personal level and developing their skills further. Suitable whether the young person wants to try for fun, for professional improvement, for fitness, or simply to learn a brand new skill.
PUBLIC NOTICE: Jester Circus Aerial Classes are currently not running at the Arena.
Aerial Classes every Thursday (£10 per lesson)
- Pleasure Beach Arena Dance studio
- 5pm – Under 16’s aerial class
- 6pm – Beginner aerial class
- 7pm intermediate aerial class
- Facebook: @Jester Circus
- Instagram: @Jester_Circus
- Email: [email protected]